The scope of the EAI Mobility IoT 2020, 7th EAI International Conference on Mobility, IoT and Smart Cities conference is to discuss next level of innovative technologies influencing industry and connectivity sectors in the future industrial, urban and sustainable development. The conference will provide a platform for synergy of ideas within the smart industrial innovations approaching from various points of view: industry and management 4.0, expanding new business models, smart technologies identifying up-to-date global challenges, new trends and opportunities. New managerial ideas, cutting-edge innovations and technologies for mobility agenda are highlighted together with a multidisciplinary perspective approach.
Highlights: Technological Innovations, Industry 4.0 and Management 4.0, Urban Mobility, Social Mobility, Sustainability
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
- Topic Scope – Technological Innovations
- Internet of Things, Internet of Everything
- Creative Technologies
- Intelligent transport systems
- Topic Scope – Industry 4.0
- Economics and Management 4.0
- New business models and smart services
- Innovation management
- Smart Factory (Factory of the Future)
- Topic Scope – Urban mobility
- Automotive industry, new players, new structure and trends
- Smart cities and infrastructure
- Intelligent urban transport systems
- Topic Scope – Social mobility
- Social networks and innovation communities
- Career development and new types of jobs
- Multiculturality and socio-economic trends
- Topic Scope – Sustainability
- Sustainable energy sources and materials
- Environment and climate resilient future
- Reducing inequality and gender issue
- Sustainability of manufacturing within IoT
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to a Special Issue in:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.405)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Regular Papers: 10 – 20 pages
Short papers: 6 – 9 pages